You have choices when it comes to garage doors. Your choices start with style, color, thermal efficiency, and more.
You also have a choice in garage door companies. We are not all created equal. Choosing Overhead Door of Mohawk Valley™ is the right choice.
Some things to consider when selecting a company include:
- Does your installation or service company carry the appropriate insurance should someone get hurt or damage something while working at your location?
- Do they expressly provide you with warranty information in writing?
- Do they have a company policy in place that goes above and beyond the standard manufacturer warranty?
- Should something not work as expected, are they accessible and ready to help with a quick phone call?
- Are you absolutely sure that the product is as advertised?
- Do they publish exact ratings numbers in regards to insulating value, gauge of steel, or wind load?
- Do they use “round” numbers?
- If you need a replacement part, can they assure that you’ll get the parts specifically made for your product, even if you need it years later?
- Have they proven themselves over time?
- Can they provide you with previous customers’ testimonials?
- What is their Better Busines Bureau ranking?
- Are there any past cases you can review?
- What industry affiliates do they have?
- Are they members of any associations you can follow up with prior to make a purchase?
- Are they active members or just paying dues to get a seal?
- Can they provide factory-trained technicians?
- Do they have an ongoing training process to keep themselves and employees up-to-date on new products or changes in codes?
We can answer yes to all these questions and many more. It’s important for us to bring these things to the table. We find that they’re important to you as well.